Become Our Partner
Become Our Partner
We regularly partner with many different types of organizations from all over the world. These include Academic institutions, National Governments, Non-Government organizations [NGOs] and corporations in connection with educational programs and related services.
We have a strong agenda of alignment with Hamz and the ability to commit strategic course content and financial contributions back to the consortium. We would like to hear from your institution on where it is today and where it is planning to go with online/blended learning.
In turn as participating member institutions offering micro programs and other educational programs online, Hamz offers its members a variety of technical, marketing, and educational services i.e. Program Management, Learner Technical Support, Course Strategy and Design plus many more. If you are interested in partnering with us, please contact us through the application below or email us through the contacts provided on our website and we look forward to working together for a better service.
Start a Career in Course Building
As our partner, you will work with other Hamz publishing partners to convert their teaching material to online courses for our learners. You will write modules, course descriptions and learning outcomes that accurately reflect the course content and get online students excited about doing our courses!
We will guide you through our partnership Training Program and help you gain the skills you need to reach your earning potential. You can earn unlimited daily income day by working on contract, either for Hamz directly or for a Hamz Partner.
What makes a good partner?
• Fluent in both spoken and written English
• Excellent English language writing skills and attention to detail
• The ability to accurately and efficiently distil information into a series of modules using text, images and videos
• Above-average general knowledge with a curiosity about a wide variety of subjects
• The maturity and interest to work with a wide variety of content publishers and subjects
Who does this role suit best?
• Retired or part-time lecturers, teachers, journalists, librarians, scriptwriters, novelists, editors, copywriters or sub-editors
• Freelancers in relevant fields who want to boost their income
• Those with a TEFL qualification or previous experience teaching English
• People who want to work from home and work remotely (must have reliable Internet connection)
• Those who can self-manage
Why you should apply?
Hamz developed a training program to create entrepreneurial opportunity for those who would like to build and publish online courses. Your journey to becoming a fully qualified Hamz partner happens in three stages.
• Level 1 is achieved once your application is submitted and you have successfully completed the required training courses.
• Level 2 is when your work meets strict quality standards and you publish your first course on the Hamz website.
• Level 3 is when you are ready to offer your publishing skills to course experts who need help converting their content into online courses. You can only achieve this level after publishing four high-quality courses on the Hamz website.
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions of the Hamz Partner training program, as well as the structure of the program, may change at any time. You engage with the program entirely at your own risk. While Hamz invites you to apply to become qualified as a Hamz Partner, it does not guarantee work to any individual partner. Hamz does not pay trainees until they have passed Level 3 in the training program. There may be some exceptions if the quality of the work delivered by a trainee justifies it. The decision to pay trainees is entirely up to the Hamz Publishing Department. All decisions are final.
The Hamz Partner On-Boarding Process:
Step 1: Application
We want to get to know you better, so tell us about your background, what motivates you and your skills. It is important to share with us your capabilities. Download this simple step-by-step guide on how to use the publishing tool.
Step 2: Complete Course Training
If you fill out the application form as requested, and we deem your application sufficiently strong, we will invite you to complete two training courses which are mandatory for anyone who wishes to publish on Hamz. These courses are on pedagogy and how to use the Hamz Publishing Tool.
Step 3: Access & Mentorship
To help you with your training, you will be given access to the free Publishing Tool. When you have completed the training courses, you can explore the publishing tool’s features and capabilities. A publishing account manager will be assigned to you to offer any assistance and guidance you might need.
Step 4: Training Webinars
When you complete the courses, Hamz will provide you with a test course to publish under supervision of a publishing account manager. You will also be entitled to join a series of training webinars to help you learn how to use the tool.
Step 5: Course Completion Training
Should you complete your first course assignment successfully, we will invite you to further participate in the program where we give you a further 4 courses to be completed. The expected time to complete these four courses is two months part-time. The Hamz publishing team’s goal is to get you to the stage where you can publish at a professional level without outside expert assistance.
Step 6: Become a Partner
After you have completed the five steps successfully, you will then be entitled to register as a Partner with a publishing contract and have your profile listed publicly on the Hamz website.